Thursday, October 9, 2014

We've Moved!



Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

It has been a long time since I have blogged about my life. So I am starting fresh and new! I hope you enjoy following me and my family and our wonderful, crazy, outgoing, fun loving life style.

We used to live in a beautiful place called La Quinta, CA. 
My husband transitioned into a new job working for a company on the coast now.
Let me tell you a little bit about La Quinta, CA. We were living there for about 5 years. Had 3 wonderful little girls. Sounds perfect right? Not really!! The weather is the big kicker. Summer months which consisted of 7-8 months of hot hot hot weather. It would be 100s throughout the day and then since it was the desert the weather at night turned into 60s. Yes the 50 degree change kicked our tushy! Sickness was the normal in our household!
So my husband decided to move us to the coast where the weather was much cooler! 
And here we are!

We landed in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA!!

Amazing weather all the time!
Beautiful views! 
Clean Neighborhoods! 
Can't ask for anything better!!

I forgot to mention my babies!
We have 3 little girls.
Elizabeth 5 year old
Catherine 3 year old
Charlotte 1 year old

They are the best!
Yes they have their hair pulling, scratching, and screaming days, but it is so worth it once they are in bed sleeping like little princesses!

I have now started my Real Estate career as well, since this year they started school and preschool. 

So now its mommy time! I can get back into my hobby and show homes for a living! 

Please stay tuned so that you can see how this goes!

Thank you!! 
Julia 

No comments:

Post a Comment