Friday, October 10, 2014

Docent for AAYF TK Class


This year my oldest child started TK class at the local school here in Rancho Palos Verdes! So me of course being the all hands on type of mom decided to sign up for everything!! Well when school started I noticed how much work it was going to be!! Lol.. One of the wonderful programs at the school is called Art At Your Fingertips. AAYF. You as a Docent go through once a month training on how to paint the local artists artwork and then you go into the classroom and teach the kids.


 For a TK class I can't believe how well they did!! The kids were so attentive and responsive! Awesome Class and so very proud of their artwork! The first question I asked all the children was "Can you draw a bird?" The responses I received were so cute.. I got a lot of "Nos" I told them by the end of the class they will have drawn at least one bird. And thankful every one did!
These pictures reminds me of no matter how small you are you can do anything that you want to do! The children definitely gave me so much happiness that day and I can't wait to be able to teach them the other 5 projects for the remaining of the year!!

Thank you TK CLASS!!! You made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment