Monday, November 3, 2014

November... Huh?!? Thanksgiving.. Then what?

Can you believe it? It's November 2014! It's surprising how when you are little and you realize that school can't get through quick enough for the holidays. Now being a mom of three little girls, life just seems to go way too fast! Can't get enough fun time into the day without noticing it's bedtime! So my blessings (3 little girls) for this November is to see how much time I can make sure I spend with these little ones! My husband is always a major encouragement for this. So far this month (which I totally understand it's only the 3rd) We have spent Saturday the 1st warming up against the fire at the house relaxing and not thinking about anything but our lives and our family! It was wonderful! On Sunday we woke up early (of course because of the time change) and had the fire going in the living room and stayed in our pajamas until church! Thank goodness for the extra hour! It was like Christmas morning for me. Seeing the little ones tumbling over each other and eating cereal in the living room. I don't think we have ever taken the time to just giggle and enjoy each others company as thoroughly as we did! It was a fantastic way to see our little blessings together and laughing. I wouldn't change anything!! Love Life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment